The Melbourne-based PUPSTYLE team are passionate about designing comfortable and functional dog products that meet the style needs of the modern lifestyle.
The Houndbury step-in dog harness features a unique, patent-pending neck closure, designed by PUPSTYLE, that ensures it is not only stylish, but comfortable. No need to pull that harness over the head anymore!
A truly stylish pup's wardrobe isn't complete without an iconic Plaid or Tartan dog harness like the Houndbury harness! The creamy plaid print is paired with a gorgeous deep merlot red to give you an outfit that will be the envy of all other dogs in your neighbourhood who will be whispering jealousies as you walk on by!
- Step-in harness that doesn’t go over your dog's head – goodbye squishing it over the ears!
- Comfy chest support that doesn’t rub around the legs or belly
- Adjustable neck and chest straps for chubby days or growth spurts
- Made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking polyester for breathable comfort
- Optimised D-Ring position that pulls back from the front of the chest
- Machine washable
- Wear on its own or match with a Houndbury bow tie, collar, leash and The Dog Parent Pouch
- Neck: 22 - 23cm | Chest: 28 - 34cm
Suitable for small breed puppies, Yorkies and Chihuahuas
- Neck: 27 - 29cm | Chest: 35 - 47cm
- Suitable for breeds such as Mini Dachshund, Cavoodle puppy, Staffy puppy, Maltese and Mini Poodle
- Neck: 33 - 38cm | Chest: 44 - 60cm
- Suitable for breeds such as French Bulldog, Cavoodle, Labradoodle and Pug
- Neck: 39 - 42cm | Chest: 54 - 72cm
- Suitable for breeds such as Kelpie, Cocker Spaniel and Staffy
- Neck: 45 - 47cm | Chest: 60 - 81cm
- Suitable for breeds such as Golden Retriever, Labrador and Dalmatian
Matching lead, collar, bow tie and The Dog Parent Pouch available.