The Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Dog Food range mirrors the way mother-nature intended dogs to eat with a high-protein diet, featuring quality and variety of meats offering complete nutrition.
Evolved from wolves, the modern dog needs a high-protein, low carbohydrate diet.
Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Riverland Red Adult Dog Food is a delicious and nutritious recipe featuring regional ingredients from Australia’s fertile farms including wild kangaroo which is sourced from surrounding areas of Riverland and Regional SA.
- Biologically Appropriate Adult Dog Food – 65% meat and animal ingredients (high-protein, low carbohydrate)
- Proudly Australian - 100% of meats from local Australian farmers and suppliers
- Meat Variety – 5 different meat sources. The way mother nature intended
- Full Prey Portions - Balanced quality meats with important animal oils for complete and balanced diets
- Natural dog food + vitamins and minerals – NO grain, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, glutens or GMO’s
- Suitable for dogs 12 months plus
- Crude Protein 34% Min
- Crude Fat 11% Min
- Crude Fibre 3% Max
Bag Size: 3kg
Ingredients: Kangaroo Meal, Lamb Meal, Goat Meal, Pork Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Dried Blueberries, Kale, Dried Spinach, Eggs, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pumpkin, Kelp, Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Propionate), Turmeric Root, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
To learn more about the Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate range, read the brochure here.