The Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Dog Food range mirrors the way mother-nature intended dogs to eat with a high-protein diet, featuring quality and variety of meats offering complete nutrition.
Adult dogs need a diet rich in meats and protein in Full Prey Portions.
Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Fisherman's Feast Adult Dog Food is a succulent blend of Australia’s finest seafood including nutritious mackerel and tuna, sourced from fishermen in NSW.
- Biologically Appropriate Adult Dog Food – 65% meat and animal ingredients (high-protein, low carbohydrate)
- Proudly Australian - 100% of meats from local Australian farmers and suppliers
- Meat Variety – 6 different meat sources. The way mother nature intended
- Full Prey Portions - Balanced quality meats with important animal oils for complete and balanced diets
- Natural dog food + vitamins and minerals – NO grain, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, glutens or GMO’s
- Suitable for dogs 12 months plus
- Crude Protein 40% Min
- Crude Fat 10% Min
- Crude Fibre 3% Max
Bag Size: 3kg
Ingredients: Mackerel Meal, Tuna Meal, Fish Meal (Salmon Meal, Flathead Meal, Snapper Meal, Barramundi Meal), Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Dried Blueberries, Eggs, Kale, Dried Spinach, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pumpkin, Kelp, Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Propionate), Turmeric Root, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
To learn more about the Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate range, read the brochure here.