**NOTE: Product comes frozen, so only available to buy online in Australia with 'click & collect' or 'local delivery' options at checkout.**
Sunshine Coast-based, Proudi, has created the gold standard in frozen raw food, offering a complete and balanced diet for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- Formulated by an expert food scientist and pet nutritionist
- Naturally complete and balanced with human grade ingredients
- Minimally processed in human grade facility
- Properly portioned, uniquely heart-shaped, and conveniently packed
- Features at least 95% boneless meat, whole organs and ground bone
- No grains, no rendered products, no fillers, no harmful chemicals
- Snap frozen to better retain nutrients
- Guaranteed nutritional analysis
Proudi Raw Frozen Turkey Patties
- 96% boneless Australian turkey, organs and ground bone
- Genuine single animal source diet
- Ideal for everyday feeding, weight management, and dogs with allergies
Pack Size: 2.8kg pack containing 14 individually wrapped 200g patties
Boneless turkey, turkey heart, turkey liver, ground vacuum dried bone, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, cardamom, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate.
Crude Protein (min.) 16.9%
Crude Fat (min.) 5.9%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%
Moisture (max.) 72.2%
ME (Calculated) = 1307 kcal/kg or 261 kcal/patty
How much do I need to feed my dog each day?
- Small Dog - 7.5kg
- Medium Dog - 15kg
- Medium-Large Dog - 20kg
- Large Dog - 30kg
This is a guide only. Some dogs may need their intake reduced if they are gaining weight, and others may need it increased due to high energy levels, metabolism or if they are a growing puppy!
Learn more about Proudi HERE.