The Foggy Dog was born out of a lifetime love of dogs and design. They are a San-Francisco-based company dedicated to crafting well-made, thoughtfully designed products for discerning pets and their owners.
Walks just got a whole lot more fun and colourful with The Foggy Dog's stylish climbing rope leashes. The Pretty In Pink leash is fuchsia with white stripes throughout, combined with teal accents.
- Made of ultra-strong nylon climbing rope. Nylon is lightweight, weatherproof, and will not mildew or fray (unlike cotton rope leashes)
- Industrially sewn splices on both ends are certified to withstand hundreds of kilos of pull
- Rope is soft and supple so that it's easy on your hands, even when your dog pulls
- Brass O-ring on the handle allows you to easily attach a waste bag or keys, or securely attach your dog to a post
- All hardware is solid marine-grade brass, meaning that it will never break or snap
- Accented with hand-whipped nylon cord and The Foggy Dog's signature wooden tag
These make a perfect gift for new puppies, birthdays, Christmas and other holidays...or just because.
Size: 6ft/183cm long. Rope diameter is approx. 1cm.
Care: Cleaning is easy: simply hand wash in warm water with mild soap and hang to dry.