Laila and Me makes healthy Australian dog treats, in small batches, from quality Aussie human-grade meat and produce with no additives, preservatives, salt or sugar. All of the range has has been approved by leading Animal Nutritionist, Clare Kearney, from Hunde.
The new Laila and Me freeze dried raw range of treats for cats and dogs capture all of the health benefits of raw meat, but in a convenience freeze dried treat.
Benefits of the freeze drying process include:
- Ensuring that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat
- Food has a shelf life of up to 30 years, when stored at a wide range of temperatures
- Retains all nutrients in their original state
- Does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods
- Removes around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow
Freeze Dried Wild Boar
This unusual protein is similar to pork, but is considerably leaner and low in saturated fats. It also contains much higher concentrations of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein – protein is the single most important nutrient in a canine diet.
Wild boar is an excellent source of B vitamins – especially niacin (B3) and thiamine (B1) – zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
Because wild boar is an uncommon protein, this treat is ideal for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. The fact that it is wild caught, rather than farmed using conventional methods, means that it is free from any added hormones, antibiotics, steroids or other additives that can be found in farmed animals.
Size: 60g resealable pouch
Ingredients: Freeze dried, free range wild boar