The Fetching Flock plush toy collection by P.L.A.Y. will make your furry friend’s excitement soar at play time! This fabulous flock of toys includes a Peacock, Eagle, Parrot, Flamingo and Toucan that are all just waiting to get your pup’s tail (feathers) shaking with their alluring crinkles, numerous squeakers and satisfying crunches.
The range features:
Percy the Peacock is full of colour and personality, brightening up any room he struts into with his gorgeous crinkly feathers and squeaky head and body.
Edgar the Eagle may look serious, but don’t be afraid to ruffle his expandable and crinkly feathers! Your pup will love that his tail crinkles too and that his body comes with an exciting squeaker.
Paula the Parrot is waiting for you to say those magic words; it’s play time! Perfectly perched and ready to play, your pup will woof with excitement as they try to find this toy's multi-squeak and crinkle features.
Flora the Flamingo is eager to show off her crinkly legs and wings while your pup searches for her enticing multiple squeakers!
Tito the Toucan can’t wait to play with your furry friend and show off his cool features. This handsome toy is filled with all of the crunch, squeaks and crinkles your pup could ask for!
- Hand-made craftsmanship, double layer exterior and double-stitched edges ensure extra durability
- Includes new ChewShield technology - an added protective lining to prevent messy clean-ups after a rough play session
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Features AZO-free dyes
- All of these toys meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products
Toys available individually or as a set.
In line with P.L.A.Y.’s continued commitment to helping animals in need, 2% of the purchase price will benefit the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) to aid in its mission to reduce the commercial exploitation of animals, protect wildlife habitats, and assist animals in distress.