Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Dog Food is a complete natural equivalent to feeding a raw meat or BARF diet, containing 96% meat, seafood, organs and bone.
Inspired by New Zealand’s rich culture and diverse landscape, the new Provenance Recipes range features 5 meats and fish from a single region in New Zealand.
With proteins from New Zealand's Otago Valley, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed beef, venison, and lamb, along with wild-caught hoki and southern blue whiting from New Zealand's sub-Antarctic waters. From ancient mountains to alpine valleys, this diverse region is the inspiration behind Ziwi Peak's Otago Valley Provenance recipe. Serve as a topper or complete meal. Your dog is sure to enjoy each and every bite.
- Gently air-dried: safe, ready-to-serve raw alternative with no need to thaw or rehydrate
- PeakPrey Recipes: 96% meat, seafood, organs and bone recipes with unmatched inclusion and variety
- Z-Boost: Minimum 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussel and organic kelp
- No unwanted ingredients: unnecessary carbohydrates, potatoes, or legumes, or grains
- Nutrient Dense: 3 portions of raw ingredients make 1 portion of finished air-dried, meaning you will feed less and your dog will have reduced stool volume. Gives kibble a nutritional boost as a meal topper too!
Bag Size: 140g
- Crude Protein: Min 38%
- Crude Fat: Min 32%
- Crude Fibre: Max 3%
Ingredients: Beef, Venison, Lamb, Whole Southern Blue Whiting, Hoki, Beef Kidney, Lamb Tripe, Beef Heart, Venison Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Tripe, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Beef Liver, Venison Kidney, Lamb Kidney, Lecithin, Lamb Bone, Beef Bone, Venison Bone, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).