Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Dog Food is a complete natural equivalent to feeding a raw meat or BARF diet, containing 96% meat, seafood, organs and bone.
Inspired by New Zealand’s rich culture and diverse landscape, the new Provenance Recipes range features 5 meats and fish from a single region in New Zealand.
With proteins from New Zealand's East Cape, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed mutton and goat, along with a blend of wild-caught and whole fish - kahawai, white trevally, and blue mackerel. The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI® Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. It’s a perfect topper or complete meal that dogs are sure to love.
- Gently air-dried: safe, ready-to-serve raw alternative with no need to thaw or rehydrate
- PeakPrey Recipes: 96% meat, seafood, organs and bone recipes with unmatched inclusion and variety
- Z-Boost: Minimum 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussel and organic kelp
- No unwanted ingredients: unnecessary carbohydrates, potatoes, or legumes, or grains
- Nutrient Dense: 3 portions of raw ingredients make 1 portion of finished air-dried, meaning you will feed less and your dog will have reduced stool volume. Gives kibble a nutritional boost as a meal topper too!
Bag Size: 140g
- Crude Protein: Min 38%
- Crude Fat: Min 32%
- Crude Fibre: Max 3%
Ingredients: Mutton, Goat, Whole Kahawai, Goat Tripe, Whole White Trevally, Mutton Lung, Whole Mackerel, Mutton Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussel, Goat Liver, Mutton Liver, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Goat Heart, Goat Lung, Goat Kidney, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Mutton Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Goat Bone, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).